"KPR's global journey began in 2013. Today we have 400,000 properties registered. Could you help to take us to the next level?
If you are resourceful, focused and driven, then we'd like to hear from you!
Simply fill out our form and let's talk about a positive and exciting future."
Darren Clapp MARLA – CEO
We are always on the look out for talented people to join our sales, support and development teams.
Get in touch – we’d love to hear from you!
Right now, we are actively looking for:
KPR are searching for a junior web developer ready to take the next step and become a key member of our Software Development team. Suitable candidates will have experience developing both web based and API solutions. They will be able to demonstrate a broad range of skills, including but not limited to:
- PHP version 5+
- MySQL queries
- jQuery & jQuery UI
- HTML Frameworks (Bootstrap / Foundation)
- CURL for external API integration
Working in this team, the ideal candidate will be goal orientated, appreciate the importance of deadlines (and meeting them) and possess the ability to work well either alone or with others.
At KPR, we believe that technology should be fun to build as well as delivering business value. We aim to work and play hard. Every member of the team is valued and expected to deliver his or her very best in a professional and structured way.
- Work to specific designs/applications as directed to achieve high standard applications as required for each project
- Ensure data & coding is accurately stored
- Maintain in-house databases of software developments
- Comment all code to aid the understanding of other developers within the company
- Research and continually improve on understanding of software development, coding techniques, security and all other related aspects of software development
- Ensure that relevant files are maintained with quality information and constantly updated with all relevant information
- Ensure that all client records are kept up to date at all times and that everyone necessary is kept informed
- Work to secure coding practices and design security into all development work
- Ensure that confidential data, handled during the course of projects or business as usual activities, is handled according to its correct data classification to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data is maintained to that classification
- Follow all best practice and business processes / policies
- Burnham on Sea Somerset
- Salary to be discussed at interview stage